TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms apply to all persons wishing to participate in the event. By confirming and paying your reservation you accept the following terms and conditions of participation:
You declare that (a) you are at least 18 years of age
- The entry, consumption and sale of alcohol, cigarettes, psychotropic substances and any other illegal substances within the event.
- Any conduct that violates the physical, mental or moral integrity of those attending the event.
- Any conduct that threatens assets or resources available at the event.
- Any conduct classified as a crime or contrary to current legislation in Cuba.
Note that in the case of any breach of the above conditions the participant will have their ticket immediately cancelled without refund.
3. The Organization is NOT and will not be responsable for theft of materials or any other object or personal element. It is the responsibility of each participant to guard their belongings. Therefore, we recommend that you do not leave any of your belongings unattended.
4. By signing up for the event, you authorize Ritmo Cuba to use your personal data or your personal image (photographs) for promotional purposes. You may withdraw such consent at any time by sending us an email to email@example.com. In no case, your personal data will be transferred to third parties.
5. The additional services offered in the private houses and the quality of these are the responsibility of the owners of the same. Ritmo Cuba is not responsible for any difficulties or complaints that may arise in this regard.
6. The Organization reserves the right to withdraw a Participant before or during the Event if it does not comply with the rules and conditions expressed in these terms and conditions, and in the regulations.
7. After the event has started, if it has to be permanently suspended for any reason other than the organizers such as (intense rain in the event of outdoor events, quarrels or any incident of the guests and people outside the staff, Events of violence outside or inside the place to be celebrated, closure of the event by local authorities, etc.) No refund of money will be generated by the supplier towards the contractor.
8. Once purchases tickets are not refundable. Instead, you can transfer the ticket to another assistant and must inform in writing to the email firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 3:00 p.m. on the business day prior to the event.
9. Participants must have a personal identification at the time of registration as well as the printed copy of the paid ticket.
10. Ritmo Cuba reserves the right to cancel the event. In the event of cancellation, Ritmo Cuba will offer 100% refund to all EVENT PARTICIPANTS.